• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

POLL

How often would you say you OC?

• 7 Days a week: its my job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 Days a week: I'm an American!

• 1-2 Days a week

• Only when I worry

• Once or Twice a month...

• Total voters

swillden

imported post

I picked 3-4 days per week, but that's misleading. I OC nearly every time I leave the house -- but since I work from home and my wife runs most of the errands, that's about all I leave the house!

GeneticsDave

imported post

scorpioajr wrote:
GeneticsDave wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't talking about the :p

I wasn't sure what that kitty picture had to do with anything.

duh - the cat is Clearly OCing... :monkey
Oh.... oh.... ok...

Sorry, that's kind of a stretch... :lol:

Hopefully when you see a suicidal terrorist bomber cat, OC isn't what comes to your mind - if so, we need to do a better job with PR :lol:

b1ack5mith

imported post

i dont see a 25/7 on there... woulda been funny. i only OC when i go someplace though... which is only a couple days a week haha

Outsider

imported post

I did the "I'm American" one because there wasn't a 5-6 day option because I don't carry on Sundays unless I'm leaving the house to go somewhere that isn't church.

scorpioajr

imported post

Outsider wrote:
I did the "I'm American" one because there wasn't a 5-6 day option because I don't carry on Sundays unless I'm leaving the house to go somewhere that isn't church.
:?Future polls will have at least a full 10 minutes of dedication before submition on my part. :D

eddified

imported post

<hangs head> if there was a "never" option, i would have clicked it.

I don't open carry because I don't have any holsters at all, IWB, OWB, or others. I ordered the crossbreed supertuck, so once that comes i'll at least be able to conceal carry, but i havent done anything yet towards getting an oc holster.