• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner in Sterling, VA - Saturday, July 5th

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Just checking to see if folks are around for an OC Dinner in Sterling on Saturday Night, July 5th at 7PM.. I have a place in mind. Anyone gonna be around?

RSVP by clicking this link:

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/FWKLERGPRXNIRIJIMJWY/07052008

Ed

046-[Eating]-[Emoticony.com].gif

ShufflnAlong

imported post

Well I will do my best to roll out of WV. Have to wait for a firm(behave Glock27Bill) affermation till Friday.

ShufflnAlong

imported post

Not I. Now two young ladies at a recent event ? Hmmmmm. Just speculation I guess. LOL

Harper1227

imported post

Me, J, and the offspring will be there. Also bringing a newbie, may have to russle up another holster and get her to OC. :celebrateSee you there!!

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Great time was had by all.. Not too many :what:'s from the patrons. Two of Loudoun County's finest stopped in and camebyour table and said hi. Very friendly and professional.. wished us a good time and a good night. I invited them to sit down and eat with us but they said they had to roll.

More pics HERE: http://picasaweb.google.com/flyboyed/OCDaves07052008

DSC04725.jpg