• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bulk Ammo suggestions.

Gunslinger

I like Ammotogo.com the best, generally. Good stock, ship very rapidly, among the best prices. Cheaper is good, too. Have bought from Natchez as well. Shop around. 500 is a case, not bulk. S&B, Fiocchi, Aquila and W-W make excellent target ammo. Federal, Speer, Hornady and W-W excellent PD. Blazer is cheap because it's not reloadable--as is Wolf. Both fine for target shooting, although Wolf is dirty and underpowered compared to the others.

Brimstone Baritone

You guys just resurrected a 2 year dead thread.

I've never understood why that's a bad thing on internet forums. On the one hand, everyone says "Use Search, this has been discussed a bazillion times" but if you do use search, by God don't post in the thread if it's over a week old. :rolleyes:

I get my range ammo from Wal-Mart when it's not out at the warehouse. I think I even get the employee discount. I'll have to remember to check.

merc460

I've never understood why that's a bad thing on internet forums. On the one hand, everyone says "Use Search, this has been discussed a bazillion times" but if you do use search, by God don't post in the thread if it's over a week old. :rolleyes:

I get my range ammo from Wal-Mart when it's not out at the warehouse. I think I even get the employee discount. I'll have to remember to check.

LOL.... so true. I am an Admin. on another forum and a Mod on another. I see this there also. I'm not quite sure why it is a damn if you do, damn if you don't situation.
In this particular case it is a good thread to revive. Everyone needs ammo, and this thread is chuck full of links (not broken) of places to get it. So I view it as a good find and give it two out of three monkeys! LOL
:monkey :monkey