• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FBI Director Lies - says MAJORITY of guns will hurt owners

imperialism2024

imported post

bobernet wrote:
I don't understand why this is a surprise to anyone. If you thought the FBI was on "our side" after Vicki Weaver and the Branch Davidians, you must have been living under a rock. :)

The federal government is the sworn enemy of personal liberty and freedom. Look at their actions over the last 100 years. You will know them by their fruits.
Ooo burn!

Very true, though, very true.

FreeRoy

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
"Mueller said communities will have to determine their own license programs. As a former Marine who served in Vietnam, he said "I tend to believe weapons harm people and more often than not they harm the people carrying them."

:what: Goodness gracious! That certainly is frightening. I think we need to immediately disarm all members of the FBI, CIA, BATFE, DEA, Secret Service, National Parks Service, Forest Service, IRS and local LE as We, the People, certainly cannot afford to pay the hospital bills or disability payments for that more than 50% of all those law enforcement types carrying guns all the time who will eventually be harmed by a weapon they are carrying.
Ah, there you go again . . .
I think he might be right. You just have to remember that in all the cases DeepDiver
cites, the firearms are OWNED by the Gummint, not the individual agents.

Toymaker

imported post

Now we knowwho it was in the Bush administration thatcreated the most stinkabout DC v. Heller's possible affect on federal gun laws:quirky