• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time Running Short on Milwaukee Magazine Article on Open Carry

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Now is the time to come out of the closet and get into this story - please do not listen to the short sighted and paranoid ramblings of some who want to stifle this effort to explain the open carry story to the public. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Samantha need to hear from you ASAP if you live in Wisconsin and open carry, or plan to open carry, etc. Call her at 414.287.4312 or email her at Samantha.Hernandez@qg.com.

--

SNIP:

Hello,

I am working on an open carry story for Milwaukee Magazine. I was wondering if you know of any other Milwaukee residents who have had problems with openly carrying a weapon. I am currently researching Mr. Gonzales.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Samantha HernandezOffice: 414.287.4312 - Samantha.Hernandez@qg.com