• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fire mission

Virginiaplanter

imported post

You will notice that the poll questions are different. The misinformed MSNBC poll leads a person to believe that the entire airport is in question, when in fact only the non sterile areas are in question for permit holders. That makes a big difference how a person might react to the poll.

Glock27Bill

imported post

Virginiaplanter wrote:
You will notice that the poll questions are different. The misinformed MSNBC poll leads a person to believe that the entire airport is in question, when in fact only the non sterile areas are in question for permit holders. That makes a big difference how a person might react to the poll.

I notcied that, too.

I hit it earlier from a different forum.

Probably my 20th poll since Heller.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We are still down 49/51 on the PMSNBC poll. It is worded horridly. Unless reads the entire article, has some understanding of the issue and critical thinking skills, things generally lacking in the MSNBC audience, I can see how their typical readership would vote sheep over sheepdog.

JosephMingle

imported post

It's 50/50 now.

Bearing arms is every American's right
50%

Allowing guns in the terminal would only endanger more people
50%

Xeni

imported post

Seems that the poll was taken down and the results aren't posted.

The article has a link to the poll but the poll is gone and just redirects back to the main article.

Me thinks the numbers for Yes came in pretty high and detracted from the story.

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Still at that number.

I don't know guys, look at it from a GunGrabber point of view and it's horribly biased to our cause. It just says bearing arms is the right of every American, not guns in airports are good. I see what you guys are talking about tho, with the whole non-secure bit.