• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Georgians celebrate HB 89 with open carry dining!

Samuel Adams

imported post

Too bad Channel 46 got their facts wrong at the end of the vid. This issue, along with Atlanta's marxist Mayor, are being discussed at length on the GeorgiaPacking.org forum.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Samuel Adams wrote:
Too bad Channel 46 got their facts wrong at the end of the vid. This issue, along with Atlanta's marxist Mayor, are being discussed at length on the GeorgiaPacking.org forum.
By the time I called them they said others had already called to correct them that OC was legal in GA!

officerjdc

imported post

I'll be concealing my weapon, but I will be dining out in a restaurant that has alcohol on themenumyself tonight. I started planning this eveningwhen Gov. Perdue signed the bill into law back in May, and now it's time to enjoy the benefits of all the emails I sent and phone calls I made helping to push the bill through.

exgabrit

imported post

I dropped Bill Gaines an email. He was very apologetic about getting some of his information about CCW v GFL facts wrong. He's actually a GFL holder himself and therefore one of the good guys.

Mike wrote:
Samuel Adams wrote:
By the time I called them they said others had already called to correct them that OC was legal in GA!