• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Comment on my OC sidearm

icode

imported post

I finally got a comment on my OC today. I went in to LabCorp on Sunset for my blood work, when I was getting the the chair the vampireasked, "You're not going to shoot me if I hurt you, right?" She was smiling as she asked and I replied "You always hurt me, I haven't shot you yet." I go in there a lot so they're familliar with me. There was no trouble or anything, I just thought the encounter was humorous.

Shane.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

icode wrote:
I finally got a comment on my OC today. I went in to LabCorp on Sunset for my blood work, when I was getting the the chair the vampireasked, "You're not going to shoot me if I hurt you, right?" She was smiling as she asked and I replied "You always hurt me, I haven't shot you yet." I go in there a lot so they're familliar with me. There was no trouble or anything, I just thought the encounter was humorous.

Shane.

HA!

Nevada is awesome like that.