• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Microstamping

Legba

imported post

Some jackass with an unclever patent, selling it to even less clever jackasses as a wonderful social engineering project. Bollocks.

-ljp

yeahYeah

imported post

I found this on the Brady website...

what's to keep a criminal from collecting spent brass as a range, filing down the pin, etc to bypass this? Another law or 2 or 3?

Legba

imported post

That's what the 12-step people call a "moment of clarity." Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

-ljp

yeahYeah

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:

what's to keep a criminal from collecting spent brass as a range, filing down the pin, etc to bypass this? Another law or 2 or 3?
The same thing that keeps them from murdering others. Oh, wait...

and we all know how well those laws work :?

hsmith

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:

Easy bro, just only allow revolvers :cool:

yeahYeah

imported post

well, aside from kommiefornia, no one will buy into this for a while...but they will go after ammo next.

i read on nraila.org that the anti's are attempting to get ammo banned. this is how they will get around the 2A.

yeah, we can have guns, but the ammo will be banned... Kommiefornia is already making ammo too expensive and painstaking to buy, what would it take to make it nationwide?