• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm sure this is an OLD question, but

AmPitbullTerrier

imported post

I have been CCing for about 17yrs, but would love to start getting into more OCing. I would really like for the first time or 2 not to go it alone. Anyone in the Pittsburgh area want to meet up sometime?

Kind of nervous to have my first OC run on my own.

Skuggi

imported post

Well, I'm in the McKees Rocks area, My availability though is kind of screwy since I just started a new job. What area are ya in? Straight downtown or outside of the city itself? We might be able to get together.

AmPitbullTerrier

imported post

I'm actually north of Pittsburgh.... I live near the new Pittsburgh Mills Mall. I work in Oakland though and I am downtown an a regular basis.

Prophet

imported post

Lildobe has mentioned this and I have liked the idea for a while now. We should definately all get together for lunch sometime in the near future.

AmPitbullTerrier

imported post

That would be SWEET! I'm just looking to pick up a better holster for OCing. The one I have now has no safety measures to keep someone from grabbing it away from me. I use it justfor CC.

lildobe

Pittsburgh (Beechview), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

I'd definitely be up for an OC lunch or dinner in Oakland sometime. I know Fuel and Fuddle is OC friendly (I OC there regularly for the late-night specials).

I'm around most anytime, and I live about 10 minutes from Oakland...

Prophet

imported post

lildobe wrote:
I'd definitely be up for an OC lunch or dinner in Oakland sometime. I know Fuel and Fuddle is OC friendly (I OC there regularly for the late-night specials).

I'm around most anytime, and I live about 10 minutes from Oakland...

Funny, i was going to suggest Joe Mama's because they are OC friendly and i eat lunch their regularly and never had a problem. Makes sense since the same people own both places.

lildobe...we must have passed by each other because and not even realized it.