• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trade My Jeep for your M4 style carbine?

scorpioajr

imported post

Hey guys, wondering if we can help eachother out. I got a Jeep Cherokee Sport. Runs like a champ just needs a head gasket replaced and i am not a mechanic. lol. i already replaced the jeep with a Dakota, so it just sits there...wife is tired of looking at it. Im not, i think shes pretty...the jeep.

Trade me for a M4 Style Carbine A3 (flatop preferred) Colt, Bushmaster,M&P,vulcan..dont matter to me. Just want it to shoot straight, well dressed, and cycle well. THANKS

PM ME?

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 202

scorpioajr

imported post

D94R wrote:
Year? 4x4? Engine? more pics?
Oh, right, i guess that WOULD help:

*Automatic 4.0L Inline 6

*Strong 4x4. Mounted Mud Terrain Tires (only used 1 1/2 year)

*Aftermarket projector headlights (i have stock if you do not like..)

*Power steering, Power windows, power locks, a/c blows, heater blows HOT, cruise control, built in radar detector.

*NEW windshield! Less than 3 months old!

*complete exhaust, no leaks - backfires or spitting.

*This bad boy get anywhere between 275-300 Miles Per Tank.

*when i took it to jiffy lube for safety and emissions: they said that the emission levels were so low that they don\'t expect i will have ANY trouble getting it registered for a LOONG time..Except for the head gasket of course...

Attachments

• interiror.jpg
    interiror.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 175