• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi all

Vern357

imported post

Just wanted to take the time to say Hi, found the board about 3 days ago.

Are there ever OC meet ups in the Oly area?

Vernon

BigDaddy5

imported post

Not for people who support the Cougars.

Just kidding, welcome aboard!

nosliw

imported post

cool.

where do you shoot? i know there are a ton of gravel pits on simpson land around there, but i don't feel like looking over my shoulder for tweakers/drunk rednecks every second.

:shock:

mb419

imported post

Hey Vern357

Been lurking here for awhile now, but when I saw someone near me sign up, I thought I'd join too. I'm a 1992 Coug and I live in Monte, but work in Elma (I run the train between Elma and Aberdeen. Don't yell at me if I block your road; it's just a job!!! LOL).

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Greetings folks! There are meetups in Oly whenever we can scrape interest together. Nice to see more OC'rs in this broad part of the world.

Holo

imported post

Welcome bud. Lots of activity in Oly as others have said. Though don't stick around SV_Lib, cops are on him like white on rice.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Holo wrote:
Welcome bud. Lots of activity in Oly as others have said. Though don't stick around SV_Lib, cops are on him like white on rice.
Nah, not anymore. Something about lawyers and a threatened class action lawsuit if I get detained again for merely OCing cured things. :p

Bear 45/70

imported post

thcid_C98274DE-BC24-4FC2-AE56-6BB4.gif

There are even OC guys in Shelton. Haven't done and official OC meetingin Shelton yet, but we have done 2 guys doing lunch before.