• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to OC - First Non LEO Encounter... asked "the question"

AbNo

imported post

ducttape2 wrote:
What is the deal with the availability of left hand gear????:cuss:  I ordered a lefty holster on OpticsPlanet.  After 3 months, I got an email telling me the order was canceled. 

If anyone has luck getting the blackhawk let me know!

Actually, I already have a lefty Blackhawk for my 1911.

I found it at the Harrisonburg Gun Show for $25, brand new. :D

joeroket wrote:
Boy am I glad shooting is one of the few things I do not do left handed. :cool:

It's ok, you don't have to be the best at everything. ;)

PolskiG

imported post

I got asked recently at costco in issaquah. The guy at the cellphone counter was like "whoa, is that real?" I was like, "I wouldn't carry it if it wasn't." It turned out good, we ended up talking about OC and if it was legal in Texas which is where hes from apprerantly.

Shalom