• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for Glock 34

czth

imported post

I have a Glock 34 (9mm, like the 17L, a 17 with a longer slide) that I'd like to OC, and am looking for recommendations for a holster. The G34 is my first handgun, and I've never had a holster for it. I've looked online at the Fobus GL2 or GL2E2 and a few others. I have a decent carry belt. A pancake holster seems like a good idea for easy removal when necessary. Any suggestions/recommendations appreciated. If possible I'd like to keep it under $50.

dojpros

imported post

Safariland is making a holster for the g34/g35 that should would in your price range. Retail should be less than 40.00 (Model # 5187).

If you can wait a bit (15-30 days) I would take a vaery hard look at the offerings of Raven Concealment Systems. The holsters (Kydex )are very fast. They are the only outfit on the planet that is making kydex holsters that are really concealable if you are also carrying a light on your weapon.

Carolina40

imported post

see if there's a Serpa model for it.

I use one for my Glock 27 -- awesome.