• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gratuitous gun pics

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

Sorry guys. I'm new to the digital camera age. How's this?

w62cm.jpg

e7jz1h.jpg

x1fw92.jpg

2j1movn.jpg

2wohzjd.jpg

w62cm.jpg

And my home security system:
15hybft.jpg

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Nice pics; nice thought.

But the child needs more training in trigger discipline. In the photo where he's looking at the camera, he has his finger on the trigger.

Sheriff

imported post

Call me stupid, lame, old fashioned, whatever.....

But am I only one there that feels this child is too young to be handling those particular weapons? :shock:

And 40, if you will edit your original post people won't keep getting the Microsoft passport.net login page popping up every time they open this subject.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

No, I don't believe the child is too young.

And I don't get a passport error.

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

Sheriff, here's the story: My little boy has been around guns since he was born. He has helped me clean and strip my guns since he turned 3, and since then he asked me every time if I would take him to the range. My answer for an entire year had been, "I'll take you when you're older". On his 4th birthday he looked me in the eye and asked me if he was older. I said he was, so his reply was, "you said I could go with you when I was older." How can I argue? As for the weapons in question, the firearm he is shooting is a Walther P22 .22 caliber automatic. I think he can handle it. The rest of them he needed a little help with (but trust me, I had him familiarize himself with all of them). It is important totake the curiosity out of them from an early age. Since that day, my son has a better understanding of what comes out the business end of a firearm and wants no part of it. Thebest part about it is that I now havea pemanentrange partner. BTW, he loves the Kalashnikovs the best.

thx997303

imported post

Great pics, but resize them so we can see the whole pic without scrolling. Would be greatly appreciated.

MetalChris

imported post

Sheriff wrote:
am I only one there that feels this child is too young to be handling those particular weapons? :shock:
I think it depends on the child. My 4 year old is absolutely not ready to handle any guns whatsoever, not even a BB gun. Or maybe I'm the one that isn't ready for it...either way, it depends on the kid, and to some extent, the parent. :)