Thread: OC in Erie all weekend

Post imported post

Visited my home in Erie this weekend and enjoyed attending events at St. Peter's Cathedral and Erie Yacht Club. Open carried everywhere as usual.

Both places are simply beautiful but my nod goes to St. Peters...breathtaking. Century old stained glass, masonary, woodwork, etc. - just wonderful.

There is something wonderful about wearing Super Bowl rings with a .45 hanging on your hip - what makes it even better was the fact that these VIPs were from a particular area of the country that entirely prohibits open/concealed carry for "normal" folks like us. Everyone was great - very friendly - true professionals at the top of their game.

Many smiles and handshakes were exchanged...all in all, another non event.

Post imported post

As you know from past experiences in Erie, we are one of the friendliest towns in the state to open carry in. Law enforcement is well aware of the legality of OC, as are the many pro-2a folk that inhabit this town.

Glad you had great experiences! I figured St. Peter's wouldn't be an issue but I don't know if I'd OC at the Erie Yacht Club... always felt I'd get too much attention from all the yuppie sailors!

Post imported post

Glad to see you had a good uneventful time Renegade.

Like you said, St. Peters cathedrial is absolutely awesome,they just don't build them like that anymore.