• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Definition of an OC'er

hardtarget

Activist Member
imported post

Definition of an OC'er: The person you better pray is standing near you the second and armed violent felon launches their homicidal assault of you and other innocent people.

Example 1: Va. Tech: had there been an OC'er or two present the bodyt count would have never hit even 10.

Example 2. Columbine, see #1.

Example 3. McDonalds, San Diego 1984, See # 1

Or maybe a few hundred thousand other examples wherein a Citizen with a defensive weapon could have terminated a killing machine.

Another definition: The person who can save your life and let you see your family again when a murderous rampage starts.

Sheriff

imported post

There's one thing to be said for sure, we didn't have these problems back in the Matt Dillon days when everybody carried a firearm strapped on their side. Nobody would ever be able to kill 15 to 35 people for no reason without being put down first.

thx997303

imported post

Give it a try, it replaces a whole bunch of words.

Type a bunch of profanities and then see what it says.

And promptly fix it of course;)

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'll bet that:

1) There is a new profanity filter

2) You accidentally left out the space between the two words so it thought it was a single word and duly replaced it! Otherwise everyone that wrote the phrase "but it's" would be replaced with the word "boobs" and I just checked, it hasn't happened.

I'm PM'ing John to ask. LOL....

thx997303

imported post

Probably, crazy stuff. I think it happened to SGT Jensen on the Utah forum too. Crazy stuff.

I sent him a PM.