• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Positive OC in Marysville & Smokey Point, 7JUL08

jbone

imported post

First stop was RAC (Rent-A-center) in Marysville on State’s Ave. Stopped in to schedule a pick up for the bed I rented for out of town visitors. Both employees notice and made no mention, although the man at the counter seemed nervous, he hands rattled the papers as he penciled in my pick-up date ( was glad he didn’t have the gun). I felt bad, but said nothing, maybe he just had to much coffee.

Second stop was Puget Sound Security in Marysville to look at firearms and holsters, no mentioned of my OC. The guy at the counter was very nice and informative to my gear questions.

Now my stomach was growling, I stopped off at Wendy’s in Smokey Point for chow. The young man at counter and girl with drive thru headphones give the look over but said nothing. The young gal did give me a smile, making this old farts day. Chowed down and left. Was barely 1100 no other inside customers, so had no reactions there.

I was pleased as thisboosted my confidence for more OC outings.
Edited to read:Puget Sound Security.

jbone

imported post

nosliw wrote:
cool. this could be seen as 'normal' instead of 'positive' one day?
So true, "NORMAL does fit better!