Thread: What happened in Manchester?

Post imported post

From NES Forum:

Well, you'll be happy to note that Manchester, NH is doing it's best to clamp down on Open Carry. They've gone back to harassing people who open carry and telling certain places that their liquor license are on the line if people open carry, even if the open carriers aren't drinking. There's a meeting with the Mayor on Friday to discuss this issue.

Link:
    http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...677&page=6
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

sent the OP'er a PM asking him about it..curious about it myself.i know he's a member here.

Post imported post

nh92d wrote:
    sent the OP'er a PM asking him about it..curious about it myself.i know he's a member here.

this was quick..

I think it's being taken care of.... the threatening I think was a misunderstanding with someone not processing the fact that I wasn't drinking. I've open carried there since then and haven't had problems. There was a meeting with the Manchester Police Chief...I don't really know the outcome other than "we'll look into it."
    [/quote][/quote][/quote]
    [/quote]

Post imported post

Thundar - there's a thread here in the New Hampshire section:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum37/12098.html