Thread: Open carry and motorcycle

Post imported post

I have a question. I ususally carry concealed when I ride. however, the wind always makes my jacket "ride up" and exposes the piece. What are the laws in regard to open carry on a bike? Thanks to all for your input.

Oh, by the way, I carried open all weekend, no funny looks and folks sure are polite lately. did anybody else notice that ,or is it just me?

Post imported post

Welcome!

If you have a LTCF, then open is the same as concealed in terms of legality.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum46/9847.html

Banned

Post imported post

AxiTech wrote:
    I have a question. I ususally carry concealed when I ride. however, the wind always makes my jacket "ride up" and exposes the piece. What are the laws in regard to open carry on a bike? Thanks to all for your input.

Oh, by the way, I carried open all weekend, no funny looks and folks sure are polite lately. did anybody else notice that ,or is it just me?
    It's just you.

Or maybe it's just that I spent my weekend with a couple New Yorkers who did NOT appreciate me open carrying.

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

I spent my weekend with a couple New Yorkers who did NOT appreciate me open carrying.
    Gee, sounds to me like THEY have a problem. If they're looking for sympathy, they're in the wrong part of the Commonwealth.

You go for it, kiddo, as long as you've got an LTCF (or any license from any other state), you're good to go on your motorcycle.

Post imported post

I was always nervous about it showing due to wind, but I am relieved to see that I am safe now. Thanks to all for the input. Have a safe day!

Post imported post

AxiTech wrote:
    I was always nervous about it showing due to wind, but I am relieved to see that I am safe now. Thanks to all for the input. Have a safe day!
    Yup, the best way to avoid worrying about printing is to just open carry and let it all hang out :P