• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDILC - Open Carry Dinner In Loudoun County SAT 7/26/08 7PM

Harper1227

imported post

TexasNative wrote:
I can only respond that it's a loooooooong way from a "gentlemen's club" to Hooters.
understood. but i think what grapeshot was trying to highlight is the reaction it would get and the negative spin it would be given. even if unjustified

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

An iron-clad, indisputable "maybe" from Richmond. More likely than not, but I can't guarantee at this time.

stay safe.

skidmark

DTag

imported post

Oh... c'mon, "Tex"... you know you miss it.;) Ed's just reminding you of the good ol' days, right?

How 'bout you just say you'll be there and make everyone happy? :D

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Ha!

I made the reservation in person last night with the manager. Below is what she wrote in her reservation book. I watched her write it.. and I said "the guy with the gun?" she said yeah, that's what they call you.:lol:

- - -

"7PM 20-25 people

Ed (the guy with the gun)

703-624-1346"

nova

imported post

My father's coming with me...he wants to see what OCing is all about so I figured what better a way to show him :)

He is the (+1) on my evite RSVP.