• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John Mccain - hero or colaborator?

Takezo

imported post

This was getting off subject in another thread... I thought I'd post it here.

Who else are we gonna' vote for? Here's the real John Mccain. One column is by Devvy Kid and the other is by Dr. Jack Wheeler. Neither of these people are liberal whacko's.

Both are interesting reading:

http://sunlituplands.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-clintons-will-destroy-john-mccain.html

Background of Jack Wheeler--the guy they based the CIA officer upon in that latest Tom Hanks movie... "Charlie Wilson's War."

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/1117/90/

Devvy Kidd's two cents worth about John Mccain...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd59.htm

This will give you some things to think about.

But the bigger question is... who else can we vote for?

Definately not Hussain Obama.

ST

imperialism2024

imported post

McCain's desire to require background checks for all gun transfers, creating a de facto registry, should be telling enough about how bad he is for gun owners. Obama wants to let states ban some of our guns... McCain wants Big Brother to know who all of us gun owners are, and what we have.

Takezo

imported post

Mccain's treasonruns much, much worse than wanting to register all firearms.

Look into his stance on illegal imigration--he wants to legalize all these scumbags. If that happens, what is taking place in California (the legalized from the 80's along with illegals voting in droves) will happen ona national scale. This is why California is a lost cause. I remember when only conservatives could be elected governor, now that has changed.

Like I said, what is going on in California will happen nationally. These scumbags will settle in specific areas targeted for political takeover. A few key states will forever tilt the political landscape of America forever.

It does not take much to tilt a numbers game.

Take a look at Juan Hernandez--who is on Mccain's staff. He holds dual citizenship, was a part of Presidente Vincente Fox's staff, and was very, very visible on TV last years until the whole immigration thing blew up in Bushe's face. Now he's low key.

I have a photo of Hernandez, Bush and Mccain all circle-jerking each other.

It tells all on this issue.

So what's illegal imigration got to do with firearms ownership?

Simple...imigration harmonization is the first step in the proposed NAU (North American Union). It is key, because it will throw the voting process in favor for full implimentaiton of the NAU when the time comes.

Prior to implimentation of the NAU--there will be full harmonization of firearms laws between the countries involved (Canada, USA, and Mexico). It's already happening to some extent here, and fully in Mexico and Canada now (but we have a pesky little thing called the US Constitution, which is a tough nut to crack).

It there any wonder why all these firearms laws were being pushed heavily in the last 12 years or so--this is the reason why. One issue (related to the 2nd amendment) must seemingly be detached from the other for it to pass.

This is why the UK lost their firearms rights years ago before the full implimentation of the EU.

So this is what's going to happen with Insane Mccain---also with Hussain Obama. Both are on the same page in regards to this.

But we just got a SCOTUS decision!!!

Sorry pal.... treaties ratified by the senate can (and have) taken presidence over the constitution. Which means... goodbye firearms ownership rights.

So what are we going to do?

Anyone got some ideas.

ST

imperialism2024

imported post

And what's the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

The same as the difference between legal and illegal guns.

And government oppression of each has led to black markets and increased police power that make things a lot harder for gun owners than having to say "Hola" once in a while.

I find your NAU connection tenuous at best. People who will sell themselves into slavery to get to this country are, most likely, not going to want to turn the United States into their former country again. It also doesn't take into account the large number of illegal immigrants who aren't from Mexico.

At any rate, I regret not having read the links in the OP before posting, and consequently not having realized this as neo-swiftboating and related political bullsh** that bears tangential relevance to OC at best.

Takezo

imported post

50 percent of illegals (10 million) that are here are from Mexico. The rest hail from other countries. 3/4 of all illegals are poor uneducated Spanish speakers (coming from points south of Mexico). Therestcome from everywhere--Ireland to China.

If and when they are legalized that number will double due to our family reunifications laws--so it will be 35 to 40 million within half a generation.

People who will sell themselves into slavery to get to this country are, most likely, not going to want to turn the United States into their former country again. It also doesn't take into account the large number of illegal immigrants who aren't from Mexico.

And whydo you think that these people will assimilate? You know the answer to that. Here in California large tracts have been turned in Mexico and El Salvador. In many places it's a no-man's-land. The MS13 gangs runs wild here and in many other states. It's Spanish only in many parts of California. They fly the Mexican flag and are working avidly for "reconquista" (reconquest) of the Pacific South West.

You in Penn aretotallyout of touch with what's going on out west.

Oneguy who is running for Congress told me that there aresections of Las Vegas population is 45% illegal.

You think once they are legalized they are going to vote "your way?" That they won't turn their neighborhoods into thesh_t holes they left? They are alreadyturning thewest intosh_t holes like they left behind. They are already voting illegally now--and voting for the scum-bags who will hand them checks and benifits. And when they settle in areas that will throw elections--you will suffer as we are in California.

Twenty million people legalized will have a devastating effect on the conservative movement--it will cease to exist.

Now if you belived they are harmless heres an example:there was an anti-illegal immigration rally some years ago at the Federal building in Westwood. Our people showed up with their families and children, and old retired folks waving the US flag. Across the street, organized militant illegals from MECHA counter demonstrated--they started throwing frozen cans of pepsi at the children and old folks. Several people were severely injured. It was all on video tape.

The Los Angeles Police Department stood by and did nothing.

As for the NAU..... the NAU is not a tenuious connection--it is the single greatest threat to our sovereignty, and thus will be the single greatest threat to firearms ownership. Just look at the UK--those people were foolishly fighting forhunting rights, not for their sovereignty which they lost under the EU.

The same will happen here. Forget what the SCOTUS decision said. The NAU will be an end-run around the US Constitution.

And John Mccain is all for the NAU. This is his baby.

ST

BS threads like this are going to spring up more and more as November approaches, and OCDO will suffer forlack of moderators.:X

There's nothing BS about this thread--it's only BS to people who can't open their eyes and see what is going on around them. When you can't intelligently respond to the facts don't chime in.

ST

Rey

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
BS threads like this are going to spring up more and more as November approaches, and OCDO will suffer forlack of moderators.:X

I totally agree. :? And there's been a hell of a lot of blue-lighting going on. It's like nitrovic reborn...

But back on topic. I am definitely one of the many who have no horse in this race.

Gunslinger

imported post

How the hell does this moronic propaganda fit into an Open Carry Forum?

I said BS on the first thread this guy started on his hysterical, perhaps pathological anti-McCain rant, and I say it again. It doesn't belong on this forum and I find it offensive as a Vietnam veteran. Look into who is bankrolling this crap and you'll find a list of people who aren't exactly friendly to the 2nd A, I would wager big money on.

We don't need the personal invective of some ahole on this forum. Not unless he can substantiate it, which can't be done in this case because it is nothing but a pack of lies.

Takezo

imported post

I put this in here because I belive that Mccain is a threat to gun rights.

Despite Mccain's good act of contrition at the NRA gathering, I still belive he will at the proper moment decieve and betray us all on this issue.

Look into who is bankrolling this crap and you'll find a list of people who aren't exactly friendly to the 2nd A, I would wager big money on.

And for the above... please go up to Dr. Jack Wheeler and call him an A--hole. Please, I want you to do this sooooo very, very much. I want you to video tape the confrontation and post it here, because you will black-out shortly thereafter, and need the tape for reference. This guy will mop the floor with you. You will see what a liberal anti 2nd Amdnement kinda guy he is.

Also do this to Devvy Kidd--call her a liberal scumbag. Call her an Obama lover. Please tell her (someone who advocates the re-estblishment of the militia of the several states, which is on Obama's platform) that she hates the 2nd Amendment--then move fast because that red-headis gonna' slap-kick you in the brass.

There are people in the know about Mccain who don't have the guts to speak out.

But then there are folks who do. Here they are again...

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/1117/90/

http://sunlituplands.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-clintons-will-destroy-john-mccain.html

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd59.htm

This country has gone to war and into major battles comiting men and recources with evidence and information much, much less than what you will see in these links. I don't think we need a court ruling.

It matters not to me that Mccain served in Vietnam--it's what he did there that irks me. Sorry if he was a stick and rudder guy like some people here. Sorry if some of you think he's a water-walker.

What really irks me is how he completelybetrayed the MIA famlies during the senate hearings in the 90's. Just for this, he is a traitor to this country.

Here's a fewlinks to vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=john+Mccain+MIA&sitesearch=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CazKanlYDg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTe7cuyx6J4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1AWeZrdxfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g

Oh this one is good also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRWRzZ_yPnk&feature=related

And this guy is on Mccain's staff. This is treason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i7dyp_nK_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIK9ZawRMlg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enu67Uan-Z8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enu67Uan-Z8&feature=related

Bennidict Arnold also served valiantly during the revolutionary war--he was the the star of all the generals... then he betrayed us.

ST

Also... this isa general forum open to most any topic that could have firearms ramifications. Not strictlyOC.

PS: all the videos were from a vast liberal conspiracy.

imperialism2024

imported post

Takezo,

Looking at your post history, it doesn't seem like you're a "career" spammer, so to speak, or a troll. But I see that you're a newer member, so I'll give some information about why these kinds of posts aren't welcome on OCDO.

First off, the "General Discussion" forum isn't a "lounge"-type place. The former mods, presumably acting under the guidance of John and Mike, defined this forum as a place to put OC- and gun-related topics that, although directly relevant to the site, don't fit very well in the other forums. If you need to explain how your thread is relevant to OC/guns, it's probably too OT for the General Discussion forum. In other words, if I wanted to ask members' opinions about how far the Second Amendment goes in terms of weapon destructiveness, I'd post that here. Or, if I had some cool videos from going shooting over the weekend, I'd post that here. If I wanted to talk about the pros and cons of gay marriage, I'd go to another forum.

Secondly, OCDO consists of a wide cross-section of individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. And this includes political backgrounds. You'll find many neo-conservatives here. But you'll also find many classical liberals, as well as maybe one or two contemporary liberals. As such, many of us avoid looking at issues from a left-right standpoint, and more from a more free/less free perspective. I have long argued that the Republicans, even "true Republicans", are no better for gun owners than Democrats, and may even be worse for gun owners. But I think it's fair to say that the majority of the membership here feels that either of the two major parties, even in their "true"-ist modern forms, are an arbitrary hodge-podge of issues that lack consistant principles, and rather sell-out to special interest groups. And I believe that as part of that, you'll also find that a good number of members feel that neither of the two major political parties are truly devoted to freedom... the Democrats only care about your social/personal freedoms, and the Republicans only care about your economic freedoms. As such, many of us feel that "conservatives" are equally disasterous to gun owners' rights as "liberals".

Third, we try to take the high road here on OCDO. That's why we're so sensitive about personal attacks... they are childish, and ultimately serve to do nothing but waste each others' time and make us look immature to outside observers of this forum. As an extention of this, name-calling, "swiftboating", and similar attacks on individuals in politics are generally recognized as irrelevant and propaganda... I'm sure we could find dirty little secrets about any candidate for public office, and really for most people in the country. Especially when many special interest dollars are being spent to uncover and, perhaps, elaborate them. We like to focus on the issues. At least your point about immigration policy, while off-topic and a tenuous argument for its relationship to OC, was criticizing the policy.

Fourth, we like citations. And, generally the more outrageous a claim, the more citations we need. If I say "Open carry is legal in Pennsylvania", I might need to cite the law that only bans unlicensed concealed carry, though it's generally considered common knowledge. If I say "little green men are blowing up the Earth next Wednesday", I better have a damn good list of citations, and citations for those citations. In other words, we need proof. And appeals to force like "This guy will mop the floor with you" and "that red-headis gonna' slap-kick you in the brass" don't really cut it.

I hope this didn't come across as hostile, as that wasn't my intention. But I felt an explanation was warranted as to why we want to have your thread, and threads like it, locked...

Takezo

imported post

I am not attacking anybody on this board.

We all share the same OC and gun rights views--period.

I am attacking a politician (not someone on this board), whom some conservative people think is next the next best thing to the Dali Lama--and he isn't.

Also... Neo-conservatives are not conservatives. It all goes back to the days ofthe"Rockefeller Republicans" in the 60's--that's what they were called then. In the90's they became "moderate" conservatives. Now they'recalled neo-conservatives. The neo-conservative agenda is not an conservative agenda.Their agenda does not include 2nd AmendmentRights in the long-run. John Mccain, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Medved and many others are neo-conservatives or have been co-opted by their agenda.

We're putting a lot of faith and trust in a man who's entire background is built upon deciet. There's a guy who was a pilot in Nam here who thinks just because this certain politican went down and served time, it makes him a hero. I think he's completely wrong and this guy has been attacking me personally, when it is not at all a personal issue.

I also pointed out how immigration and the NAU will affect 2nd Amendment rights in the future. The battles we are waging against HGC and other groups in effect are battles of disarmament prior to implimentation of the NAU. These battles were not linked in the UK or Australia--where the same issues rage. These people did not see that they were being disarmed before they were phased into a super-national structure (for Australia is will be the Pacific Union, dominated by China. And I am in touch with groups there on a regular basis. Their issues with firearms and immigration are identical to ours).

These issues are not unrelated.

Some people think that the NAU is completely unrelated to 2nd Amendment Rights, and this is incorrect thinking. The anti 2nd Amendment groups (which Mccain is hooked into) take their marching orders from higher NGO's and foundations who are putting forth super-national agendas (drunken, broken-down, boozy Sara Brady does not make policy at HGC. She is only a talking head).

I am not a slammer, or hidden leftist with an agenda.

I'm just pointing out stuff that people have known for years. And like they say, the truth is sometimes a very hard thing to swallow.