• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lady on main page - What holster is she wearing?

jfrey123

imported post

When I go to the main home page, I'm greeted by the pretty lady in blue with a pretty, slim holster on her hip. She's also at the top of the discusson forums, third from the left.

Anyone have an idea of what holster that is? I like how slim and non-bulky it seems. It doesn't seem to stick out from her body like many OWB do.

tattedupboy

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
It looks like a Blackhawk SERPA.
How could you possibly tell that? All I can see is that the holster appears to be made of a polymer material. Since it cannot be seen from the side, the button that characterizes Serpa holsters can't be seen in this pic.

thx997303

imported post

Well, the lady is now a member, and Oleg Volk took the picture, so there are a few places to look if you want the answer.

Some think it's a Fobus.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Ah yes, a larger image reveals that it is not a Blackhawk.

blueshirt8515.jpg

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Pointman wrote:
I think I was wrong. Blackhawk! (stupid exclamation) makes a Level 1 (non-SERPA) holster that looks just like it.
The level one Blackhawk mounts to a paddle, or a belt attachment. In this photo, it looks like the holster is one piece, that wraps around and over the belt.

You just wanted a reason to post a larger image.
And you didn't? ;)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

She's been wearing a holster all this time?

I...um... must have been in a hurry to get to the forums and missed it.