• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello To All

calmspirit

imported post

I just wanted to say hi to all. I am new here. Live in Bethel, Ohio area and
I am retired from the fire/ems. Looking to meet new friends here and socialize.

Tim

Ruger P95
Kabar TDI
Surefire E2D

calmspirit

imported post

Hey Lthrnck,

Bethel is just east of Cincy off St Rt 125 towards Georgetown, Oh. Quiet little
place I think about 2800 in the Village and I live right outside the Village in the
township. Not a bad place and OC Friendly.

My younger brother was the priest at St Pauls there in Englewood till about 2 or
so years ago and now he is back in the Cincy area. I used to be in Englewood all
the time.

Reef, I retired and the joke here is you can do that because there are no jobs in
Bethel! LOL

Tim

drag0n

imported post

I'm right next door in Amelia (outside city limits)! Did you see the lets meet SW Ohio post?