Thread: Virginians, join us in an OC event

Post imported post

Hey in case anyone here doesn't know already we are attempting to plan a multi-stateOC lunch sometime before the end of the summer.

The link is here for more info.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum46/12833.html

I amhosting an online chat about this event tomorrow at 7pm on AIM. Add meto your list...Amaxophobia21 and help us decide when and where we are going to have this. My hope its to get members from both OCDO and the VCDL to join us.

John or Mikeif you read this please contact me so you can get the ball rolling in VA.

Thanks

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Pittsburgh is a little far for me and i am in Northern, VA.. I could do york or gettysburg or hershey and more eastern places

Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

We we're thinking more NoVA or York area... Pittsburgh is to far west. Join us in the chat and throw in your .02

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Would go as far as Pgh, depending on the timing and the notice, but would prefer closer.

I went to college in Pittsburgh, and have only been back once.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

I have never been to one of these events but would love to attend. I did get back from vacation so closer in NOVA would be much better for me.

I have a funeral to attend tonight but I will try to join the chat afterwards.

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    Would go as far as Pgh, depending on the timing and the notice, but would prefer closer.

I went to college in Pittsburgh, and have only been back once.
    I go to PGH several times every year. I guess that's because both of my parents are from there and I still have family up there

I don't know about going to the OC lunch though because I'm the only one in my family who seems to give a damn about 2A and OC.

Post imported post

I have a few friends from my Saab forum that would probably be interested in this too. They are scattered between PA, MD and VA. I'll keep my eyes open.

Post imported post

I didn't make it on the chat last night. Did we decide to do it somewhere in NOVA?