• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SW washington

MadHatter66

imported post

sean3686 wrote:
[align=left]should be back in a week but only for a few days. much less time than expected, is there a location that will issue a CPL same day? sheriffs office in vancouver said no way, they said 30-60 days for it to be mailed out?
seems like a joke for a week trip, would do me good for next time but not this time...
[/align]
If you dont mind the drive, the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office in Silverdale will issue same day... Infact they strive to get all of the CPL's issued same day becasue when its issued, the paper work for them is done, less mess to deal with later on...

Its about a 3hr drive from Camas and Vancouver, but if you're in the Seattle area wouldnt be a bad hop to make... Nice people there too...

Bear 45/70

imported post

sean3686 wrote:
[align=left]should be back in a week but only for a few days. much less time than expected, is there a location that will issue a CPL same day? sheriffs office in vancouver said no way, they said 30-60 days for it to be mailed out?
seems like a joke for a week trip, would do me good for next time but not this time...
[/align]
Is Washington listed as you home state, I assume you are military? If so the Sheriff is wrong, they have a max of 30 days to proccess it and get it to you. The department issuing same day seems to be the Kitsap Sheriff up north.

sean3686

imported post

[align=left]washington is my home state. I will by flying into the seattle area so ill up up there! [/align]