• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Sale Hope noone minds!

Guest1650

imported post

I just got a brand new 40 cal.XDsub compact. I paid about 475 for it. i also paid an extra 100 dollars for a paddle holster, 2 extended mags, and a regular mag.

i have everything for this gun. and i have only put about ten rounds through it on a camping trip. perfect shape.

im looking to get 400 for everything, OBO.

i need to fix my streetbike!

please make me an offer!

t3rmin

imported post

I'll put the word out to my local gunnie friends.

Guest1650

imported post

Nope.. i have an m4 though. i obviously wont be carrying it. but.. it's a home defense thing..