• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

High School Reunion

PavePusher

imported post

Well, it looks like my 21rst High School Reunion (American School in Japan)will be at the Marriot Evergreen in Stone Mountain Park in early October. Don't know if I'll be going yet due to cost/leave time, but I'd sure like to. Does anyone know what the park policy is for guns? I looked over their web site, but if it's on there I missed it. Also, is it a publicly owned area, or a private concern? Thanks in advance, and if I go, I'lltry to buy a drink for anyone near by.

Edit: Oops, forgot to ask, any ranges nearby? Maybe I'll bring the Enfield and/or the Noisy Maggot...

rmodel65

imported post

as of now they are claiming they are off limits and i believe gco has filed suit against them since they are a public park(all state and local parks are legal in ga unless they are on federal lands) www.georgiacarry.org

also check out www.georgiapacking.org it has all the ga laws in plain english and also has state specific case law etc

PavePusher

imported post

DPS. Of course. Aargh! Thank you kind sir or madam!

On a good note GA has reciprocity with all three of the states I hold permits for, AZ, NH, UT. Mayhaps I will be there in October, thanks all for the assistance!

rmodel65

imported post

haha its sir my sn is a little confusing im building a "R" model 65 shelby clone :)