• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Well, Boys and Girls, I'm more than likely Retiring...

PavePusher

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Thanks Guys,

You all for certain has given me some good food for thought and thank you for being my friends.

Never thought that I have really contributed to anything other than letting the LEO community to step down from their "aggressive" approach to OCers.

TJ
Hey we're family here, at least as I see it. Sure there are times when I want to slug my brother right in the face, but that's MY perogative. Anyone from outside the family who wants to slug my brother, well, they've gotta come through me first, and if I don't think they've got good cause, they're gonna be a bit tired by the time they get to him...

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Thanks Guys,

You all for certain has given me some good food for thought and thank you for being my friends.

Never thought that I have really contributed to anything other than letting the LEO community to step down from their "aggressive" approach to OCers.

TJ

TJ lots of us are here for you if we can be, and here for the rest of us as well. Most friends will always be your friends.

Dont forget the good entertainment you provide with your LEO experiences :lol:. You have contributed lots and lots to this community.

Oh BTW I saw your CWP on the news the other day when they were talking about the out of state permits, must have been durring some other interview. Look TJ your a UT TV star :cool:

Outsider

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Thanks Guys,

TJ
You have done more then you think, TJ. Much more. Hope to see you at The Gathering on Thursday, my friend.

Cadet Higham

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Cadet Higham wrote:
My sympathies and regards.

If there's ever anything I can do for you, let me know.

Dave Higham

647-5462

TJ, If there's anything you need.....anything at all, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart....feel free to call Dave Higham at the number above! :celebrate

Seriously bro, I've been there. There is life on the other side, trust me.You already have my number.

Within reason at least...

Seriously TJ, you've been a big inspiration and a lift to me in beginning carrying. I appreciate your example, efforts for gun rights, and all of your advice.