• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need Help From You Glock Owners....

hogleg

imported post

Been a real pain to find a holster I like for the CZ PCR. Custom made is going to take about 3 months.

I have found a Bianchi Carry Lock holster that grabs the trigger guard, belt slide, open bottom. Friend has it. It is leather and not real form fitted so it would work. Problem is the PCR is a bit taller than the Clock 17/22 that this is really for. The trigger guard would rub too hard on the locking mechanisim base. Otherwise it grabs good and is not pressing on the actual trigger.

They have several versions available for glocks as well as sigsat the local Bass Pro.

I did try the Glock 17/22 holster it would workbut the height it just a bit tight for me. What i need is..... what if any version of Glock is taller from the trigger guard bottom to the top of the slide than the 17/22 ? Or would the Sig work better. Sig 226 I belive.

Needs to have the curved out trigger guard.

hogleg

imported post

Ok well I decided to try it anyways. After looking at the others I figured this would work out pretty well. After breaking itinwith a day of wearing/carrying, it fits quite nice and locks in solid and draws easy. Just needed that leather to give a bit.

It has a positive trigger guard locking mechanism thattakes a bit of getting used to. It is released by pressing the lever with your third finger. this is by far the best hoster I have found for this little gun. I tried the Fobus but was just too bulky and felt like it was going to break. I Imagine the custom madeholster I have ordered will be better, but this works for me.

So any of you that have the CZ PCR and want a decent carry holster with some retention. Bianchi Carry lock For the GLock 17/22

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I like the paddle-lok version. My wife has one for her pt111, did take a while to break in though. I took bianchi's advice and sprayed some silicone into it and that seemed to help a lot.