Thread: MN GRG-Gun Rights Gathering

Post imported post

MN Gun Rights Gathering ("GRG")

Sunday, July 13, 11AM - on. Come a bit earlier, if you want to help with set up.

Lake Harriet Bandshell picnic area. 42nd and W. Lake Harriet Boulevard. Right on the water.

Bring: Kids; Spouses; Foods you like, in quantities to share; Picnic supplies; Maybe bug spray.

There's pay parking (.$50/hr) near the site, and street parking a few blocks away.

I'm bringing the first couple dozen hamburgers, and hoping enough shows to make it a party.

(Thanks to ChunkStlye for puting this together)

Post imported post

I was in MN (Mendota Heights) this weekend setting up my apartment for law school. I wish I had seen this thread sooner, I would have been there.

mnglocker wrote:
    MN Gun Rights Gathering ("GRG")

Sunday, July 13, 11AM - on. Come a bit earlier, if you want to help with set up.

Lake Harriet Bandshell picnic area. 42nd and W. Lake Harriet Boulevard. Right on the water.

Bring: Kids; Spouses; Foods you like, in quantities to share; Picnic supplies; Maybe bug spray.

There's pay parking (.$50/hr) near the site, and street parking a few blocks away.

I'm bringing the first couple dozen hamburgers, and hoping enough shows to make it a party.

(Thanks to ChunkStlye for puting this together)

Post imported post

We like to stay active here, so theirs plenty going on. Look at twincitiescarry.com/forumor mnguntalk.comthey havemore local events.

Post imported post

Time for GRG II the date is set for August 10th, the location is Chaska, MN. The exact park and time have yet to be locked down and I will post info asap.

Post imported post

GRG II
    http://www.twincitiescarry.com/forum...pic.php?t=9708

Sunday August 10th, Schimelpfenig Park, Chaska MN 55318. Home of Scott Night, paid spokes person for the brady bunch. That's right, we're holding it in his back yard.

Here's the goods. See you there. :celebrate

Post imported post

Why not havea gathering during the Republican Convention?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Because nobody wants to go to Saint Paul.

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    Why not havea gathering during the Republican Convention?
    Nobody wants to find out how Federal preemtion/grounds work when the Secret Service is around. Besides, whoin their right mind wants to be any where near the urine tossing rioters. Screw that, infact I left the metro region for the last few days. :P