• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the forums

Singlestack

imported post

Hello... my co-worker turned me onto this website after a conversation we had last night. But I will get to that in a moment.

First of all, I reside in Tooele, and carry a S&W 1911 w/ a tactical rail. This is my first time posting on this forum, due to as I just stated above.

However, like I said, my co-worker leaned me towards this forum/website due to a conversation he and I had last night about how I was looking for a new holster for my 1911 that would allow me to wear it in on my back, just to the right a tad, and still wear a tshirt tucked in. ( boots and jeans w/ a tshirt hanging out just doesn't look good ). He looked at me and asked why I wasn't carrying it on the outside between the tucked in shirt and the waist band, and I explained to him that I was not sure on all the statutes that went with open carry. I do have a CFP and have had one for the last 6 years or so ( how ever long I've lived in this state ).

I would like to take this time to extend an appreciation towards all of you for this forum, for the moderators for making it happen, and for those with their valuable input. I have learned quite a bit just today a lone.

xmirage2kx

imported post

welcome to the forum. and if you still want a CC holster that you can tuck a shirt in look at the crossbreed supertuck, they also make a SOB (small of back) holster. Sarafiland and blackhawk are good holsters to OC with.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

yes welcome... :celebrate

most of your questions have probably been asked before, but dont make a hesitation to ask, we want to make sure you have a good legal OC (open carry) experience, its your right to do so.