Thread: Arvest Bank, *NO GUNS ALLOWED* on property

Post imported post

Possibly AR permit holders haveNOTICEnew signs in place at everyArvest bank in Fayetteville, & I assume the entireNWA area?

Isn't this a littleunfair to permit holders havingaccounts with Arvest bank?The sign alsostates no guns allowed on property. Whatshould /can we doabout this? Thanks, Jack

State Researcher

Post imported post

Private property is private property and the owners reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

The only thing you can do is make them know you don't care for the policy and take your business elsewhere.

Post imported post

Wynder wrote:
    Private property is private property and the owners reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

The only thing you can do is make them know you don't care for the policy and take your business elsewhere.
    +1

Post imported post

Wynder wrote:
    While that should be the case, I related in another thread how Arkansas has repealed the law allowing business owners to deny service. Now if you're open, you've got to serve anyone who shows up.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum11/13117.html

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    Wynder wrote:
    While that should be the case, I related in another thread how Arkansas has repealed the law allowing business owners to deny service. Now if you're open, you've got to serve anyone who shows up.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum11/13117.html

Like I said before, I support any business's right to become private property. Then, when they eventually fail to pay the real estate taxes, perhaps there will be more public property forus all to enjoy.

Post imported post

Wynder wrote:

This is what you should do in any situation.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

Use the drive thru. Cox Communications offices have the sign posted now as well. But the little pistol with a circle and slash through it do not meet the state mandated criteria of "written warning".