Thread: Arvest banks *NO GUNS ALLOWED* on property

Post imported post

Posted at entrance toArvest Banks in Fayetteville,AR &NWA area.* No guns allowed on property* thisseems sounfair to permit holders, especially Arvestbankcustomers.
    Any-one know ofArvest banks in Oklahoma orMisssouri taken this measure?Any suggestions to actions that should be taken?

Thanks, Jack

Post imported post

First, I would inquire with the corporate office as to whether or not they have a policy on firearms for customers. These particular branches may not be adhering to corporate policy, such as some WalMarts do not... see http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/13273.html

If it is a legitimate no-gun policy, then just close your accounts there, and open them somewhere else, while writing a letter to the branch managers, as well as sending copies to higher-ups. Eventually they will see that gun owners make up a substantial portion of their business, and hopefully make a good business decision.

As for changing the policy, you can try... and I wish you luck. But I can't see it going anywhere unless you have a large number of customers complain.

At any rate, though, do you really want your money and other assets to be safeguarded by a bank that will readily give away said assets to any bank robber who comes in?

Post imported post

Try switching to a credit union, you arn't a "customer" you are a "share holder".
    Robert