• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

-Cop's Kid Shoots him in back, Cop Sues Gun Maker!

Tomahawk

imported post

Given what a jerk and a parasite this guy appears to be, you have to wonder if maybe the kid didn't do it accidentally on purpose, ya know?

Hey, I know I'm awful but somebody had to say it...

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Why isn't he suing the bullet manufacturer, the gun didn't injure him?
I can see the 3 yo suing for any injury to wrist from recoil design maybe.....

But unless he got clubed be the gun, it is clearly the bullets fault.
I'm amazed that the 3 yo can aim better than LAPD who usualy take 70+ rounds
before maybe hitting something.
Hope they lock hiom up for child endagerment myself.
But then again this is the state who's govenor drives drunk, without a licence
and nothing is done.
Robert

rodbender

imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
Why isn't he suing the bullet manufacturer, the gun didn't injure him?
I can see the 3 yo suing for any injury to wrist from recoil design maybe.....

But unless he got clubed be the gun, it is clearly the bullets fault.
I'm amazed that the 3 yo can aim better than LAPD who usualy take 70+ rounds
before maybe hitting something.
Hope they lock hiom up for child endagerment myself.
But then again this is the state who's govenor drives drunk, without a licence
and nothing is done.
Robert
I want to know why he's not suing the kid. He's the one that pulled the trigger. Don't make sense, huh. Pockets ain't deep enough, I suppose.

jbone

imported post

http://www.glock.com/english/safetypack_intro.htm

I would guess he could have purchased the Safety Pack.
An American icon
The “big bore” .45 caliber belongs to the United
States like stars and stripes. Americans have
always had a very special relationship with this
timeless caliber. The GLOCK 21 gives you everything
you would expect of a ..45 pistol. Countless law enforcement
units swear by this superior pistol for more than just its
above-average magazine capacity of 13 rounds.
I guess he forgot about the “CLOCK Safe Action System” or he told the toddler this is a point, aim and shoot weapon. It’s a shame the kid didn’t squeeze off all 13, this guy is an idiot and was a safety violation to his kids. I sure am glad the Kid was not shot, and hope there’s no long term metal guilt as the child grows up.

I guess the GLOCK folks should counter sue him, I don’t have a 21 manual but again a guess like most firearms manuals it talks about safety!! I think he may have failed GLOCKS safety recommendations, I would also guess GLOCK has been in the firearm business longer than this dumb guy and wrote the safety procedures for a dam good reason.

I guess this dumb guy doesn’t swear by the 21 anymore. If I sound harsh, it’s because this dumb ass could have beenstanding at hischild’s funeral because of his stupidity.

Edited size.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I agree jbone - the kid could have shot himself, or some innocent bystander outside the truck be it another child or someone else's parent. The guy is too irresponsible to have a gun or a child.

rodbender

imported post

Hey, jbone, Just checked out the Glock Safety Pack, per your link. It says the holster is not available on U.S. market. Wonder if there is any way to get one. I'd like to have the lock, also. What the heck, why not the case , too.

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What are all gun owners taught?..... Keep your guns away from your kids. I know I have heard that over the years.
Now that my son is mobile, I tell my wife to make sure he does not have access to my firearms. This is totally the fault of the father.

This is a very sad story.:(

imperialism2024

imported post

rodbender wrote:
How callused can you guys be? Just because someone is trying to fund his retirement fund with someone elses money. Down here in Texas it's called theft, unless an attorney is your accomplice. Reminds me of the old lady that put a hot cup of coffee on the dash of a moving vehicle, whereas it spilled on her twat and she became a multi-millionaire. Wasn't it Will Rogers that said "The thing about common sense is, it ain't too common."?
Hmm... so perhaps if he steps foot in Texas, it would be open season to legally shoot him? :cool:

I would be interested in seeing counter-suits. Unfortunately, seeing that it's happening in California, I'm not optimistic that the initial suits will get thrown out.

rodbender

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
rodbender wrote:
How callused can you guys be? Just because someone is trying to fund his retirement fund with someone elses money. Down here in Texas it's called theft, unless an attorney is your accomplice. Reminds me of the old lady that put a hot cup of coffee on the dash of a moving vehicle, whereas it spilled on her twat and she became a multi-millionaire. Wasn't it Will Rogers that said "The thing about common sense is, it ain't too common."?
Hmm... so perhaps if he steps foot in Texas, it would be open season to legally shoot him? :cool:

I would be interested in seeing counter-suits. Unfortunately, seeing that it's happening in California, I'm not optimistic that the initial suits will get thrown out.
My first 2 sentences were sarcasm. Couldn't shoot him in Texas because he has an attorney for an accomplice.

imperialism2024

imported post

rodbender wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
rodbender wrote:

My first 2 sentences were sarcasm. Couldn't shoot him in Texas because he has an attorney for an accomplice.
I know, I know... I was just trying to bypass the attorney requirement in the interest of humor. Hence the :cool:

rodbender

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
rodbender wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
rodbender wrote:

I know, I know... I was just trying to bypass the attorney requirement in the interest of humor. Hence the :cool:
OK, I got it. Guess I'm a little slow this morning. But then, I'm always a little slow in the AM.