• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

lLawsuit filed in Utah over open carry harassment?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=12143&forum_id=52&jump_to=196255#p196255

thx997303 wrote:
McDonald said that because he is only 19 years old, he can't apply for a concealed weapons permit and his only option is to openly carry his guns. Because he felt police officers violated his civil rights, McDonald has filed a lawsuit.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Damn media, I never said that I had filed a lawsuit. Crazy media, making up crazy things.

I only said that i had a problem, but that I wouldn't comment on it.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
thx997303 wrote: [/b]
McDonald said that because he is only 19 years old, he can't apply for a concealed weapons permit and his only option is to openly carry his guns. Because he felt police officers violated his civil rights, McDonald has filed a lawsuit.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Damn media, I never said that I had filed a lawsuit. Crazy media, making up crazy things.

I only said that i had a problem, but that I wouldn't comment on it.
Never say "no comment" - give them a comment they can print, otherwise, weird stuff can be written. Give the media lots of good material to work with - if they get more ingredients from our side, the other side get's less say.

thx997303

imported post

Yeah, I think that maybe I can let you guys in on the situation, as it's kinda over.

Let me make sure about it first though.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Francis Marion wrote:
If you don't want to be quoted, lace it with lots of profanity; they can't print that stuff.

:lol:

naw they would still make up some other garbage to fill it in, this is the SLTrib were talking about