Thread: Concealed Carry

Post imported post

Other than Philly, can a person carry concealed in a place that sells alcohol? Do the same laws apply to a person carrying under the reciprocity law?

Banned

Post imported post

There's no restrictions on carrying in places that serve alcohol. Hell, you can be falling-down drunk legally while carrying if you so desire.

Post imported post

Thank you very much I have a Va concealed and traveling to Gettysburg this weekend and just wanted reassurance. Do you know if the battle fields have restrictions?

Post imported post

wbl9999 wrote:
    Other than Philly, can a person carry concealed in a place that sells alcohol? Do the same laws apply to a person carrying under the reciprocity law?
    The gun laws of PA apply to everyone, whether they have a resident license, non-resident license or a license from a state that has reciprocity with PA.

Also, there are NO laws against carrying in any place that serves alcohol. This includes Philly.

Banned

Post imported post

wbl9999 wrote:
    Thank you very much I have a Va concealed and traveling to Gettysburg this weekend and just wanted reassurance. Do you know if the battle fields have restrictions?
    Pretty sure they're National Parks, so, yes.

Post imported post

Sorry but The Battlefield is a National Park so no carrying there. See you at Bike Week.

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Here's a link showing all the NPS land in and around Gettysburg, Pa.: http://www.nps.gov/PWR/customcf/apps...ilitary%20Park

Just driving into town will make you a felon unless your firearm is secured in the trunk, with the ammunition in a separate container.

Isn't it nice to live in a free country?

Post imported post

Statkowski wrote:
    Here's a link showing all the NPS land in and around Gettysburg, Pa.: http://www.nps.gov/PWR/customcf/apps...ilitary%20Park

Just driving into town will make you a felon unless your firearm is secured in the trunk, with the ammunition in a separate container.

I carry in G-burg with no problems, just not on the battlefield.

Post imported post

Statkowski wrote:

Rt 30, rt 15, rt 234, 116, 34, 97, Taneytown Rd, and bus. 15 are all the major roads in and out of G-burg. They are not controlled by the park. There is park land on both sides of some of them, but they can't stop you from driving through on one of these roads. Confederate Avenue, or one of the other Battlefield Roads are a different story.

Now that I think about it though, I did get a speeding ticket from a park ranger while driving on one of these roads, so I may have to question this part.