Thread: Digging the new header image

Post imported post

I LOVE the new image of the citizens carrying up top. Its much more friendly and reflective about what this is about. Its not about guns, its about PEOPLE.

Kudos to that executive decision

Post imported post

Ditto!

Post imported post

IWB holsters or clips? Can't see enough detail. What's the problem? I like to keep the muzzle from intersecting the plane of my leg, 3-4 oclock strong-side, or 10-11 oclock cross-draw myself. Just personal preference.

On a side note, carrying us into O.C. match-making, are any of those lovely ladies single and have an interest in military men in southern Arizona?

Edit to add: Uhh, I think I just figured out what Sheriff was saying... doh! (The coffee is weak today.) You are an evil person and have wicked thoughts!:P

I really need to get out more...

Edited again to fix spelling of "Sherrif"... O.K., who made the frikken' coffee today?! Oh, wait, I live alone.... Bugger.

Banned

Post imported post

PavePusher wrote:
    On a side note, carrying us into O.C. match-making, are any of those lovely ladies single and have an interest in military men in southern Arizona?

Girl in the blue could definitely get it.

The one all the way to the right needs to buy a pair of jeans that wasn't made in 1990.