• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CHEAP AMMO

pipeman

imported post

If you live around the union county area and want to stock up on ammo for the range or add to your SHTF stash go to the new gun store that just opened in WAXHAW. It's on providence just before you get into downtown, in the same building as the tire store. It's Sure Shot Sports, the owner's trying to clear out his old stock from the last store and is selling this stuff CHEAP! I bought CCI Blazer 45's for :shock::what:$10.99 a box and CCI Blazer 9mm for almost :shock::what:$7 a box. He said if you buy a case he might even knock the price down more. Don't miss out on these deals cuz when this stuff is gone it'll be the same prices as everywhere else.

pipeman

imported post

He's there from 12 til 6 Tuesday thru Friday, i'm not sure of the hours on Saturday, closed Sunday and Monday. I forgot to mention that all of is old stock holsters are on sale 50% off! I just bought a triple K saddle leather SOB for my PT145PRO yesterday for $24. He's had some trouble getting the ATF to inspect the place for his license but says he should have firearms in the store next week, and guess what....they're gonna be priced to move also. He wants to move all of his old stock so he can get some newer stuff in. These prices are too good to miss.