Thread: first oc experience

Post imported post

Great first oc! Went to the gold bar family grocery to pick up some supplies before heading up to levanworthi didnt even see anyone stare or take a double look. My gf says i look like a leo but overall it was great but still am nervous being that all this is new i have got my rcw's down but still rcw 9.41.270 confuses me what is cause alarm or intimidation because anyone could say they fear for there life even though i walked by in a non threatning way. And thanks everyone for advice and tips.

Post imported post

thefirefighter wrote:
    Great first oc! Went to the gold bar family grocery to pick up some supplies before heading up to levanworthi didnt even see anyone stare or take a double look. My gf says i look like a leo but overall it was great but still am nervous being that all this is new i have got my rcw's down but still rcw 9.41.270 confuses me what is cause alarm or intimidation because anyone could say they fear for there life even though i walked by in a non threatning way. And thanks everyone for advice and tips.
    The code says warrant alarm for the safety of others. Remember the State vs Casad ruling, even though it is unpublished, says “It is not unlawful for a person to responsibly walk down the street with a visible firearm, even if this action would shock some people." Walking around with a holstered pistol is the responsible way to carry it.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40