• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCdO Stafford - Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OK, I am thinking we should have at least one get together before the summer ends and I am thinking the first Sat in August.

Who is interested?

Please list meal you prefer and what ones you are available for if you are out voted.

Pourshot - Prefer Breakfast / Available any

----------edit----------------

I decided to move the lise to the top entry to make it easier for folks to find....

OK...

Looks like Breakfast....

pourshot(I am being brought...:celebrate)

kaiheitai172

zoom6zoom

Glock27Bill

casullshooter

SIGguy229

FiringBack4 (if she has to bring me)

Tess 3

SCOTTx881 to 3

BigGunGruber2

Any one else? (I saw comments, but no sign-ups!)

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Any place in particular? IHOP, Bob Evans, Waffle House, Jimmy the Greek's, Perkinsor Mikes 610?

I'm in for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Breakfast or dinner preferred.

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

OK, Jimmy's is about a mile away. Come on, Stafford denizens! I know there are a few more here! What ever happened to Sig229 Guy?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Weekend, breakfast or dinner preference for us.

Depending on the hour, for breakfast.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I don't trust nobody who can't even use the proper case "D" when writing the name of the forum. OCdO, indeed! :):p

I guess you give uTAH concealed carry permitcourses, too? :D

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Citizen wrote:
I don't trust nobody who can't even use the proper case "D" when writing the name of the forum. OCdO, indeed! :):p

I looked on the keyboard, but I could not find the capital 'dot' try as I may!:celebrate

and no, I charge for the classes....:lol::p

zoom6zoom

imported post

Citizen wrote:
He just doesn't want anyone to confuse it with OCD!
<A HREF="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-compulsive_disorder" TARGET="_blank">OCD</A><br />

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

pourshot wrote:
Citizen wrote:

I looked on the keyboard, but I could not find the capital 'dot' try as I may!:celebrate

and no, I charge for the classes....:lol::p

:D:D:D

I should have known better than to try that.