• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCdO Stafford - Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OK, I talked with Jimmy...

We have reservations for 10 to 20 people on August 2nd (First Saturday in August) at 10 am.

Any more takers? The list is now the first message in this thread.

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

pourshot wrote:
OK, I talked with Jimmy...

We have reservations for 10 to 20 people on August 2nd (First Saturday in August) at 10 am.

Any more takers? The list is now the first message in this thread.
10am is pretty late for breakfeast.. anyhow.. I believe I >MAY< be there.. I get off of work at 7am, and we'll see if I can stay up that long.. I may just go when I get off work and catch you guys on the way out or something.. I will be moving next week, and I need all the rest I can get! :(

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SIGguy229 wrote:
My apoligies...I have to bail tomorrow. My son has Olympic team/league tryouts tomorrow at 8am in Richmond.

:banghead:

Oh well....next time, but if it was for anything other than the family we would hunt you down and drag you in! :D

BigGunGruber

imported post

We had a great time!!! It was a pleasure to meet all of you. You all gave me inspiration today, So I joined the VCDL. Thanks Pourshot,FiringBack and Tess!!!

zoom6zoom

imported post

Ten was fine by me... especially since I didn't get to bed until 3 AM. I hate getting up early on weekends. If anyone wants to get fussy, call it brunch.
No, I don't believe anyone took any pics.

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

pourshot wrote:
Tess wrote:
14 people there -- had a good time.

Thanks, all.

It was fun....

All....

Need some feedback - was 10 later then it should have been?
The only reason I could not be there was because it was at 10.. but everyone can't be made happy. I am glad that ya'll got together. I am sorry I could not be there. I get off of work at 7 am, and have to be back shortly afterward for another shift, so 10 was kinda late for a breakfeast for me. anyway, if you happen to have one earlier, just hollar at me.