Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Answer Of All Time

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Purchase some plain white business cards, with the words:

Google Search: Lee Paige

The next time someone asks you why you carry, simply reply "Because Lee Paige might be nearby." Then, give them a card.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIJOVD8hwY

Post imported post

Is this guy for real, or auditioning for the Comedy Club? At any rate, what a bozo.

Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

you like how the kids stop him before he started handling the rifle..he probably would of taken out the whole class room.

Tax payer dollars at work.:?

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

jbone wrote:
    Is this guy for real, or auditioning for the Comedy Club? At any rate, what a bozo.
    Oh, he is "for real".

He ended up suing the DEA for leaking the tape to the media.

What is funny is how he disregards all 4 of the Firearm Safety Rules:

1. Treat every weapon as a loaded weapon.
    2. Only point the muzzle at something you are willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the guard until you have decided to fire.
    4. Be sure of your target and what lies behind, before actually firing.

If he had only followed one, this incident would not have occurred.

Post imported post

Phoenixphire wrote:
    jbone wrote:
    Oh, he is "for real".

He ended up suing the DEA for leaking the tape to the media.

What is funny is how he disregards all 4 of the Firearm Safety Rules:

1. Treat every weapon as a loaded weapon.
    2. Only point the muzzle at something you are willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the guard until you have decided to fire.
    4. Be sure of your target and what lies behind, before actually firing.

If he had only followed one, this incident would not have occurred.
    He claims that leaking the tape made him "unemployable." Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he make himself unemployable by not following basic gun safety rules?

Post imported post

He'll do as an unarmed WalMart greeter.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

jbone wrote:
    No, he'll one of the ones trying to harass OCers. Remember he is the only one qualified to handle that "Glock 40".

Banned

Post imported post

i bet he graduated top of the class

State Researcher

Post imported post

jbone wrote:
    Yeah no, the last WalMart greeter that stopped me for carrying said "well we're supposed to take your gun until we know you're supposed to have it". HAH!

So did he actually win that lawsuit?

Post imported post

DreQo wrote:
    jbone wrote:
    Yeah no, the last WalMart greeter that stopped me for carrying said "well we're supposed to take your gun until we know you're supposed to have it". HAH!

So did he actually win that lawsuit?
    Let's hope not. If I were the judge, I would have laughed at him while dismissing his suit.

Post imported post

But, But see I'm the only one here in this room that's professional enough to use this Glock .40, that I know of.............

What a buffoon !!!!!!!!!! I'll bet that some of those kids know more about guns than he does..

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Henry Bowman wrote:
    But, But see I'm the only one here in this room that's professional enough to use this Glock .40, that I know of.............

What a buffoon !!!!!!!!!! I'll bet that some of those kids know more about guns than he does..
    Yeah. Could result in "Unintended Consequences".. right Henry?

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Did he say he was the only one special or specialized enough to carry it? Bc it doesnt look like it.

State Researcher

Post imported post

slowzx320 wrote:
    Did he say he was the only one special or specialized enough to carry it? Bc it doesnt look like it.
    lol He's the only one professional enough to carry it. Thank god I'm an amateur.

Post imported post

Actually, I heard this was all a staged setup. That it was a blank he fired, in order to deter kids from getting involved with guns.

If that is true, what a crock! I was exposed to guns at an early age, it did not bring me to the "Dark Side." haha

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Dr.Coy wrote:
    Actually, I heard this was all a staged setup. That it was a blank he fired, in order to deter kids from getting involved with guns.

If that is true, what a crock! I was exposed to guns at an early age, it did not bring me to the "Dark Side." haha
    The first link on this Google search is the lawsuit he filed in Federal Court, in regards to the DEA allegedly leaking the video.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Post imported post

okay. well i am happy to hear it was not a staged event, and that no spectator was injured.

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    Henry Bowman wrote:

Yeah. Could result in "Unintended Consequences".. right Henry?

A "Henry Bowman" reference...I like it. Can't say I agree with the guys case, but he is definitely unemployable. I wouldn't hire him to protect the family jewels. :P

*S*

Banned

Post imported post

Dr.Coy wrote:
    okay. well i am happy to hear it was not a staged event, and that no spectator was injured.

So that begs the question, why the HELL was this idiot demostrating with a loaded gun?

If nothing else it was successful in scaring a room for of kids into thinking that guns are, in fact, the evil objects with minds of their own that shoot themselves at random, just like the anti's want everyone to believe.

Post imported post

I like how he asked somebody when you couldn't see him on camera if the gun was loaded

ben

Post imported post

If my mother handed me her handgun, saying "it isn't loaded"; I'd still check the the gun, twice!

Post imported post

Phoenixphire wrote:
    Purchase some plain white business cards, with the words:

Google Search: Lee Paige

The next time someone asks you why you carry, simply reply "Because Lee Paige might be nearby." Then, give them a card.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIJOVD8hwY
    My favorite part about that video (At least the full length version), is that he says to the guy on the phone "I had an AD."

NO, DUMBS**T, YOU HAD A NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE! THAT WAS NO ACCIDENT.

(It's incredibly easy to see that there's a loaded magazine in a Glock. The fact that he didn't notice it is insane.

I also love the part where he tries to show them another gun and people start muttering stuff and you hear some people yell "NO!"

Post imported post

If you understand Glocks (which I'm sure most of you do), you can see that he's planning to field strip the gun. Unfortunately, he starts off in the wrong order. He drops the slide, then he drops the magazine. He points the gun down to pull the trigger in preparation for removing the slide. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that he'd just chambered a round.

He was so busy bragging about how professional he was that he failed to pay attention to what he was doing.

I don't understand how "Because Lee Paige might be around" would be a "good answer", or how it relates to open carry, but the video is often good for a laugh.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

cjlandry wrote:
    If you understand Glocks (which I'm sure most of you do), you can see that he's planning to field strip the gun. Unfortunately, he starts off in the wrong order. He drops the slide, then he drops the magazine. He points the gun down to pull the trigger in preparation for removing the slide. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that he'd just chambered a round.

He was so busy bragging about how professional he was that he failed to pay attention to what he was doing.

I don't understand how "Because Lee Paige might be around" would be a "good answer", or how it relates to open carry, but the video is often good for a laugh.
    The point of the joke was that if we don't carry, then we are dependent on law enforcement to protect us. And while most law enforcement are professional, competent individuals, if you are unlucky enough to be in a position to need a firearm, then you might be just unlucky enough to have a Lee Paige responding to the call.

I would rather be responsible for my own protection.

Post imported post

Yeah and there's always that female cop who puts a round into the pavement a few inches from a guy's head. You know they probably at least caught some of that bullet when it fragmented. Scary sh*t fellas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDfNV9bJoSg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast