• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Best Answer Of All Time

jbone

imported post

Is this guy for real, or auditioning for the Comedy Club? At any rate, what a bozo.

nh92d

imported post

you like how the kids stop him before he started handling the rifle..he probably would of taken out the whole class room.

Tax payer dollars at work.:?

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jbone wrote:
Is this guy for real, or auditioning for the Comedy Club? At any rate, what a bozo.
Oh, he is "for real".

He ended up suing the DEA for leaking the tape to the media.

What is funny is how he disregards all 4 of the Firearm Safety Rules:

1. Treat every weapon as a loaded weapon.
2. Only point the muzzle at something you are willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the guard until you have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what lies behind, before actually firing.

If he had only followed one, this incident would not have occurred.

tattedupboy

imported post

Phoenixphire wrote:
jbone wrote:
Oh, he is "for real".

He ended up suing the DEA for leaking the tape to the media.

What is funny is how he disregards all 4 of the Firearm Safety Rules:

1. Treat every weapon as a loaded weapon.
2. Only point the muzzle at something you are willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the guard until you have decided to fire.
4. Be sure of your target and what lies behind, before actually firing.

If he had only followed one, this incident would not have occurred.
He claims that leaking the tape made him "unemployable." Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he make himself unemployable by not following basic gun safety rules?

jbone

imported post

He'll do as an unarmed WalMart greeter.

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jbone wrote:
No, he'll one of the ones trying to harass OCers. Remember he is the only one qualified to handle that "Glock 40".

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

jbone wrote:

Yeah no, the last WalMart greeter that stopped me for carrying said "well we're supposed to take your gun until we know you're supposed to have it". HAH!

So did he actually win that lawsuit?

tattedupboy

imported post

DreQo wrote:
jbone wrote:

Yeah no, the last WalMart greeter that stopped me for carrying said "well we're supposed to take your gun until we know you're supposed to have it". HAH!

So did he actually win that lawsuit?
Let's hope not. If I were the judge, I would have laughed at him while dismissing his suit.

Henry Bowman

imported post

But, But see I'm the only one here in this room that's professional enough to use this Glock .40, that I know of.............

What a buffoon !!!!!!!!!! I'll bet that some of those kids know more about guns than he does..

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Henry Bowman wrote:
But, But see I'm the only one here in this room that's professional enough to use this Glock .40, that I know of.............

What a buffoon !!!!!!!!!! I'll bet that some of those kids know more about guns than he does..

Yeah. Could result in "Unintended Consequences".. right Henry?

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

slowzx320 wrote:
Did he say he was the only one special or specialized enough to carry it? Bc it doesnt look like it.
lol He's the only one professional enough to carry it. :D Thank god I'm an amateur.

Dr.Coy

imported post

Actually, I heard this was all a staged setup. That it was a blank he fired, in order to deter kids from getting involved with guns.

If that is true, what a crock! I was exposed to guns at an early age, it did not bring me to the "Dark Side." haha

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dr.Coy wrote:
Actually, I heard this was all a staged setup. That it was a blank he fired, in order to deter kids from getting involved with guns.

If that is true, what a crock! I was exposed to guns at an early age, it did not bring me to the "Dark Side." haha

The first link on this Google search is the lawsuit he filed in Federal Court, in regards to the DEA allegedly leaking the video.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lee+paige+lawsuit&btnG=Google+Search

azebolsky

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Henry Bowman wrote:

Yeah. Could result in "Unintended Consequences".. right Henry?
A "Henry Bowman" reference...I like it. Can't say I agree with the guys case, but he is definitely unemployable. I wouldn't hire him to protect the family jewels. :p

*S*

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Dr.Coy wrote:
okay. well i am happy to hear it was not a staged event, and that no spectator was injured.

So that begs the question, why the HELL was this idiot demostrating with a loaded gun?

If nothing else it was successful in scaring a room for of kids into thinking that guns are, in fact, the evil objects with minds of their own that shoot themselves at random, just like the anti's want everyone to believe.