• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S&W sigma laser options

builtjeep

imported post

Has anyone tried putting a glock (or other) crimson trace on their sigma? I've also heard rumor that one of the glock lasermax lasers will fit the sigma, but I've not been able to find any specifics. Any other suggestions?

I have a Sigma 40ve BTW, been a great gun, just seems to be no accessories available.

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

Why would you want to put a Glock laser on a Sigma?.....there are plenty of lasers that will work fine....and would be better priced.
The Sigma does have a wider than "normal" rail but there are adapters available that convert it to a standard Weaver/Picatinny...... www.cheaperthandirt.com has them for <$10

builtjeep

imported post

because I'd like to still be able to use my serpa holster, and I just don't like having a bunch of stuff hanging off my gun. especially makes it more difficult to CC. I see now that the crimson trace grips ose a pin to hold it in place, so that's appearently not gonna work. Anyone got any ideas on the lasermax?

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

I read somewhere that there is a Lasermax that will work...not sure which one though.
You could contact them with your guidrod length and I'm sure they could tell you.