Thread: S&W sigma laser options

Post imported post

Has anyone tried putting a glock (or other) crimson trace on their sigma? I've also heard rumor that one of the glock lasermax lasers will fit the sigma, but I've not been able to find any specifics. Any other suggestions?

I have a Sigma 40ve BTW, been a great gun, just seems to be no accessories available.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Why would you want to put a Glock laser on a Sigma?.....there are plenty of lasers that will work fine....and would be better priced.
    The Sigma does have a wider than "normal" rail but there are adapters available that convert it to a standard Weaver/Picatinny...... www.cheaperthandirt.com has them for <$10

Post imported post

because I'd like to still be able to use my serpa holster, and I just don't like having a bunch of stuff hanging off my gun. especially makes it more difficult to CC. I see now that the crimson trace grips ose a pin to hold it in place, so that's appearently not gonna work. Anyone got any ideas on the lasermax?

Post imported post

I thought that the Lasermax replaced the guide rod.

State Researcher

Post imported post

I read somewhere that there is a Lasermax that will work...not sure which one though.
    You could contact them with your guidrod length and I'm sure they could tell you.