• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A picnic well done

fire suppressor

imported post

Hello all, I am a long time reader first time poster. My name isEddie andtoday I attended the open carry picnic in port orchard. I'm not sure who was responsible for putting it together but would like to thank all involved, it was nice to seesuch a turn out. Unlike some of the people there it was not my first time exercising my right to open carry but it was my first time doing so in such confidence. It was educational experience. To be able to talk to so many diffrenent people and discuss different ways to open carry, what holster works for what gun, what kind of holster, were to place it ect. One great idea I walked away with today was to carry a voice recorder with meI think that is a great way to protect yourselffrom harassment;I never would have thought of it. Anyway I don't mean to ramble just wanted to poke my head in and say hi and thank everyone who made it possible hope t do all again soon

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Fun picinic, nice meeting new folks, and running into some new. I'm tired, plus I got a new toy today and that is sapping my energy...:) Great meetup though!