• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Joining the PA open carry group

High Desert Drifter

imported post

Hello!

I am very interested in joining and supporting a worthwhile cause such as this and would like to learn more. How do I sign up? The search I did online resulted in a page that said this site is under construction? Help!

PA Straight Shooter

Mtn Jack

imported post

High desert drifter welcome aboard, this is a great forum and an extension for pa open carry, the site will help you out alot. We could call it a group even if it is just the 2 of us, read the old posts and join in, we have a lot of fun and learning going on. Also check out pafoa.com its a lot of the same posters. Be safe Mtn Jack

High Desert Drifter

imported post

My friend in PA is the one interested in opencarry.org. I am already signed in here in ID. How does PA Straight Shooter get hooked up with the PA forum?

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Sign up just like you did. You're registered for opencarry.org, not Idaho specifically, and as such you can post on any of the state forums or general forums. We just tend to hang out in our own states more often than not. Tell him to sign up at the above site as well. No reason he can't be a member here and on the PA site.