• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Holland?

ghostrider

imported post

custom.45acp wrote:
Silver bullet CPL classes full (for a while.)

Any others in the are of Holland, that are reputable?
Check MCRGO. They list local instructors. I know South Kent Sportsmans's Club lists them on their website.

http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_ccwinstr.asp

Might call Rylee's Ace Hardward, but I heard the guy they recommend won't be doing one untill September.

Furner

imported post

custom.45acp wrote:
Silver bullet CPL classes full (for a while.)

Any others in the are of Holland, that are reputable?
I know that both Gander Mtn stores in GR offer classes, but I think they are 2-day.

Al & Bobs on Division do classes too.

Sorry I dont know any in Holland. Im sure there are.

Here is a list on the NRA website of some places that offer "Personal Protection In THe Home". I think that is the name of the CPL Class.
http://www.nrahq.org/education/training/find.asp?Location=USAMI&Type=PPIH

custom.45acp

imported post

Everyone knows how it is, you finally make the decision to CC and then try to find a place before you change your mind or someone tries to do it for you. I am seeking a CPL or CCW class within the nearest future. Any suggestions?

Silver Bullet's website incorrect

Gander Mtn wants me to find him another 7 participants (Who's getting paid for this, him or me?)

Does anyone know of any that my take place this weekend? Anyone/company do this on a week(end)ly basis?

Any help is greatly appreciated.