• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liquor Store ?

GeneticsDave

imported post

scorpioajr wrote:
GeneticsDave wrote:
...f you are coming to the BBQ on Thursday....
i will most certainly wait for next years event.

Thank you all for your critique. My method of story telling aside, or personal opinions of my rights aside, here are the facts:

A) I have never committed a felony in my life.
B) I own and NOW, carry (a) firearm(s)
C) I do my best to not break laws. The ones i agree with or not.
D) ....just found out i can OC and am DAMN excited about it.

...So, ya. So sorry Im so different. (??) And happen to be catching your guy's flak. All I have really been trying to do around here is get involved, and basically have just said the wrong thing everything (so it would seems from the reactions). Im not too sure why i am even responding right now...

..from now on, ill just post VALID questions and save my experiences for my friends, family and wife. got it.

...let the flames come. :banghead:
I'm sorry that you don't want to attend, we would like to meet you. I hope your future experience here is positive. It seems that my post didn't do what I intended, and for that, I am sorry.

schwarzi88

imported post

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk , my questions were answered like 11 posts ago can i PLEASE get an admin. to colse this thread so we avoid anymore unnessisery problems!

swillden

imported post

scorpioajr wrote:
Nice and friendly here. have fun on your forums. im far too uneducated for the likes of you.
Chill, dude.

Bagpiper was a bit strong in his posts, but he's really trying to help you, and he really knows what he's talking about.

You're taking some pretty big risks, OC'ing without understanding the law. I understand that you were trying to be careful by leaving the gun in the car, and that's a good thing -- but a much BETTER thing is to learn the law. As Utahbagpiper pointed out, firearms laws are pretty unforgiving of mistakes. None of us want to see you get in trouble.

If you want to get some education for free, come to the BBQ. I'm sure we'll have lots of discussion about it, and also about who the good CFP instructors are (You REALLY, REALLY want to take a CFP class, even if you don't get your CFP).