• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

July meeting show and tell?

schwarzi88

imported post

anyone bringing any other collectables to the meet to share with ppl that have the same intrests? ARs, HKs, 50Cal. ect....... please don't flame me for asking , just wanted to know!

GeneticsDave

imported post

Well, the meet is in a public park, so display of firearms out of holsters would probably be discouraged. If you want to coordinate a fun shoot over at a range beforehand, you're welcome to do so.

scorpioajr

imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
anyone bringing any other collectables to the meet to share with ppl that have the same intrests? ARs, HKs, 50Cal. ect....... please don't flame me for asking , just wanted to know!
Well, as as far as i know - gun racks in trucks aren't illegal yet - so i'm sure there will be some good 'ole boys comin. =D Should see some Ar's or some shotty's.